SINGAPORE NRI BUZZ
Singapore NRI Buzz is a community mobilization initiative conceptualized by entrepreneur duo Aparna Malhotra and Shagun Chand based in Singapore. Team Attrait was approached with just an indigenously crafted concept- what came through was a virtual community capable of networking, news making and with business acumen
Increase in traffic
Increase in Leads
To create an interactive social media platform for a selective community; aimed at making it self sufficient and auto-functional. Creating an interactive web base that mobilizes community initiatives, brings forth business prospects, and high lights specialized interests within the community
Team Attrait partnered with Singapore NRI Buzz at its conception stage. This gave us an opportunity to be active participants in its strategizing initiatives. We worked with them on three levels- web-design, social marketing and technology handholding.
Design & Build- the web portal needed to accommodate multiple functionalities. Hence each page was created on a different programming level. Team Attrait created completetly diverse function within one single website.
- Group Buzz- a social media platform within the website, with interactive profiles and active discussion (Facebook Model)
- Group Feed- Highlighting specific feeds and updates posted by group members (Twitter Model)
- Directory/Premium listing- Listing of businesses, clubs & professional setups based on categories, offering credibility to listed companies/services (India Mart/Just Dial format)
- Notifications- Covering the latest news, notifications & updates
- Events- listing of various events on the community calendar
Social Shout Out- There was a need to build a strong virtual word of mouth chain. Team Attrait worked closely to bring forth this, as socializing forms the essence of any community portal. Target was to mobilize people via social media and bring them on to the portal to engage in specialized networking in real time.
eCommerce Support- Rendering complete online support, that includes continually revamping and working on the website design and payment gateway as per emerging need and assessing its effective accessibility through the web wide world.
The resultant is a multidimensional & multifunctional web portal- that works as a dynamic forum, collating information, and encouraging live feeds on events and activities involving the community at large; and further propagating special interest groups within that larger sphere.
- A multi-functional web portal that doubles up as business/information directory, as well as a community forum that generally connects people with common concerns
- Over 5000 registered members within first six months- through online word of mouth
- Driving in traffic through 12 Facebook groups & 4 Virtual clubs catering to diverse interest areas
- Created a process of scrutiny (detailed online form); by administering right to accept members held with the core team.
- Successfully generating income for the portal by extending chargeable fee for premium slot in the directory