SOUTH CENTRAL ZONE CULTURAL CENTER
‘Maati Ke Rang’ marks the silver jubilee celebration for the seven cultural zones, with South Central Zone Cultural Center (SCZCC) in Nagpur being the organizing host. The event was to bring close to 200 Handicrafts artisans participated, over 30 different regional food stalls, and over 1000+ artists from across the nation showcasing a steam of traditional folk performances. The event was aimed to, and also stood to be a cultural extravaganza showcasing cultural unison that our nation enjoys.
Increase in traffic
Increase in Leads
To create, manage and optimize digital presence of SCZCC organizing this event; and moreover measuring up ROI by acquiring immediate results in terms of online interaction and visits to the event generated via social media engagement efforts.
We worked our way up by following the gradual step by step approach. Team Attrait began by using its own social assets and Knowledge to drive traffic towards SCZCCs Facebook page, and soon after began the event promotions on Facebook page.
- Keeping focus on Facebook as a platform to utilize the viral effect for mass audience.
- Creating and posting live updates once event began.
- Utilizing creative and compelling content like – Contests and Engagement Activities to draw in bigger numbers.
- Devoted a team to engage in conversation and interact with online audience.
- Integrating all digital marketing activities including Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to gain maximum leverage.
The event organized at Kasturchand Park, which is the largest event venue in Nagpur, received phenomenal
response from the local audience all through put the seven days- a majority of whom got involved via Facebook.
- Over 18,000 likes for the Facebook page of SCZCC
- 7 days- 7 Highly Creative Cultural Zones- 1 city- 5,00,000+ Unique Visitors
- 1 million impressions and 25 thousand clicks and around 14 thousand new likes for Facebook page
- The generic Facebook page for SCZCC got 14000 unique ‘likes’ and more than 35 percent of the members
are still engaged on the page for future live events.
- Even though targeted to attract local audience, the page and the event attracted a lot of NRIs who thoroughly enjoyed the colourful visuals of our cultural display.